Skype
mihecpet

Portal Party Portal Party

This reminds me of those uberpwnage collabs back in the day. Glad I was a part of this :)

scottwjsm responds:

Thanks Miha, I was always a huge fan of those collabs

Wild Fur Wild Fur

wow this is amazing! I love your frame by frame. You definitely have a big chance to win this year. Good luck!

HowardWimshurst responds:

Thank you man! Looking forward to what you can bring to the tournament this year

Fun Taco Run Fun Taco Run

Great work! It was very smooth and also the music was great. Good job and I hope seeing you make into the next round!

Two Rockers Two Rockers

WTF!

Dont you ever use radial and linear again. The backgrounds were bad. You should also practice FbF. Hope this review helped you and have a nice day:PP

Worms Remade Worms Remade

Cool

Very good. I dont know why this is so under rated. The backgrounds are awesome. Keep animating:P

DCzerkies42 responds:

thanks man :) yeah I've been watching the rating since morning but yeah I mean this took a lot longer but learned alot

Bertrums Birthday Blowout Bertrums Birthday Blowout

cute

the character design was great, but BGs were boring.

keep animating ur good!!

Captain falcon strikes Captain falcon strikes

well...

animation was not that good. It could be longer and funnier. Also the backgrounds were bad. it is highly overrated for the movie that can be made in 3 days or less.

Morphemon Duelists Ep.2 Morphemon Duelists Ep.2

This is why im on newgrounds

i dont know why is this flash so under rated, its the greatest flash on newgrounds.
Good job!!

Wheel of Misery Wheel of Misery

Short and sweet!!

All was nice, but first two times i watched it I clicked the screen and the half of the movie skiped, so I was very confused.

keep up the good work!!

CyanSandwich responds:

Thanks!
And that glitch was a seriously stupid oversight on my part. It's fixed now.

Last Man Standing, part 1 Last Man Standing, part 1

Good job!!

Loove your movies. Keep up the good work.